This Vinyasa Yoga for Youth training will bring SERVICE, YOGA, EDUCATION and YOUTH together in a meaningful and relevant way.
Our Yoga teachers leave empowered and ready to empower youth.
Overview of Vinyasa Yoga for Youth
• Creating Yoga program that work with the school curriculum.
• Sequencing for Youth Vinyasa classes
• Asana classes
• Yoga philosophy and making it accessible to youth
• At Risk Youth- who are they, what are they facing, and how yoga can help
• Youth engagement
• Opportunity to practice teaching youth of various ages and receiving feedback
OUR TRAININGS FOCUS ON THE UNIQUE CHALLENGES OF WORKING WITH YOUTH AT RISK
The training focuses on the uniqueness of sharing yoga to at risk youth within the school system. A huge part of this training will be experiential learning.
We spend the first two days learning about sequencing, engaging youth, practicing yoga & learning ways to make yoga philosophy accessible to youth.
The rest of the week we explore the various Yoga program Yoga for youth as developed over the past 8 years.
We will spend time in schools and other community program where we teach We will spend time in schools and other community program where we teach yoga. Students will practice teach, observe yoga classes and connect with youth.
We will learn about the unique barriers the youth at risk face, as well as systemic issues that we can address through our yoga practices and while living yoga. We will also spend time with learning from the wisdom of the first nations teachings.
Please contact Kristine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306 290 5264 to register
• Payment plans are available
• A $150 deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation 30 days before
• Sorry, due to the nature of the training no refunds will be given 29 days or less
before training starts
• Not included: airfare or ground transportation, accommodation, meals
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS STUDENTS:
“The depth of this training has really been invaluable to grow in to a well aware,
well rounded teacher role. The breadth and quality of the sessions and variety of
presenters has been amazing”.
“Blessed for this training”
“The training was very thorough, more than i expected or could have imagined”
“Very heavy self- development and social awareness"
ALL PROFITS FROM THE TRAINING GO DIRECTLY TO VINYASAYOGA FOR YOUTH